Our silver menu exuberates class and takes traditional dishes to a new level of exciting taste experiences. You’ll find it difficult to believe that we can produce such stunning food at such reasonable rates.
The Silver Buffet Selection
All plates will be dressed with salad leaves and assorted salad vegetables.
- Crostini with a selection of toppingssuch as: -Wild Mushroom in a Cream Sauce, Courgette and Red Pepper Salsa, Cauliflower Puree with a hint of Paprika, Toasted Marmite Butter, Salmon and Sweet Horseradish, Crab and Lemon in Sour Cream, Apple Rarebit cooked in Cider, Chorizo and Sweet Onion Chutney
- Prune and Parma Ham Skewers
- Salami and Fennel Skewers
- Brie and Cranberry Filo Parcels
- Gazpacho, Carrot and Coconut or Pea and Mint Chilled Soup Shots
- Corn and Bacon Fritters
- Homemade Cheese and Chorizo Straws
- Homemade Parmesan and Black Olive Straws
For the Silver sweet table
- Almond and Black Cherry Tart
- Pear and Chocolate Tart
- Hazelnut and Pistachio Chocolate Pots
- Almond and Honey Cake
- Fresh fruit Cheesecake (portioned)
- Eton Mess
Our Silver Sit-Down Menu
- Hummus with Crudités and Fresh Bread
- Potted Shrimp with Toasted Granary Bread
- Walnut and Goats Cheese Bruschetta
- Prawn and Lime Chilli Skewers
- Chicken and Bacon Caesar Salad
- Falafel and Tahini Dip
- Fish Pie using Smoked Haddock, Prawns, Salmon, Scallops. In a Homemade Creamy Sauce, all topped with Buttery Mash and Crunchy Cheese.
- Cottage Pie using Local Fresh Beef, Heritage Carrots and Thick Rich Gravy, topped with Buttery Mashed Potato and served with Peas plus Homemade Crusty Bread.
- Pork Loin and Orange Stew with Button Onions in a Lush Gravy served with Steamed Potatoes and Savoy Cabbage.
- Mustard Mac n Cheese with Crunchy Topping Garlic Focaccia and Side Salad
- French Lemon Meringue Tartlet
- Death by Chocolate Torte
- Fresh Fruit Pavlova
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Naval Orange and Almond Tart
A choice of Homemade Breads
- Mixed Seed Flatbread
- Pitta Breads
- Bread Sticks
- Homemade Wholemeal Tear n Share Bread
NB. The hot meals can be either individual portions or as a table sized dish for self-service.